January 26, 2012

Dorothea Mercouri in Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2012 Couture Runway // Models

Dorothea is a Greek model and actress that lives in Italy.

image via ALLmovies.eu

The last time I remember seeing her here, in Greece, was in Pantene's 10-day challenge ad campaign, about 5years back! While I was going through Gaultier's runway pictures, I saw her familiar face and I was so excited that I wanted to share this with you :)



image via Fashion Gone Rogue
image via stylebistro

This time, the French designer was inspired by the late Amy Winehouse. The whole collection was based on Amy's style and skinny figure. The hair and make up followed along.
And Karlie Kloss was also there, of course!




Karlie Kloss
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

Thanks for reading,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...