April 16, 2012

Beauty Crush: Garnier's BB cream // Beauty


Scarf: H&M// Sunglasses: TopShop// Flower Hair Clip: Vintage// Ring: Sugar Line Productions// Cream: Garnier

My new beauty crush is Garnier's BB cream! So excited! Have you tried it? It is awesome!!! But, let me explain why>>>



Now that Spring has sprung and the Sun is shining, I spend more time outside. Therefore, I want something lighter and less greasy for my skin that will also protect me from the sunlight, and this small tube does the magic: Not only covers fine lines and unifies skin, like a regular foundation, but it is much lighter, gives long-lasting moisture and the best part is that it has SPF15 UV protection AND it smells wonderfully!

I got it in light shade for myself, because I am very white, but if your skin is darker or you have a slight tan already, then I suggest you should get the medium shade. The price is 9.99 EUR and you can find it in Super Markets, Hondos Center and Sephora stores.

What else would your skin ask for Spring?

Thanks for reading,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...