May 2, 2012

Craving Vs Saving // Multiple Color Block Floral dress

Mary Katrantzou dress via Net-a-Porter

Mary Katrantzou's SS 2012 Collection is the definition of Nature in Full Bloom. One of the pieces that caught my eye was the dress pictured above. It is colorful, bright, not too short, matching with many of my heels and thus perfect for my Summer weddings and other social events. BUT there is a small problem: It is waaaaay off my budget... 792.22 EUR!

And, here comes Blanco to save us with a similar dress!



I have no idea what the price is, because the dress does not appear on the site yet, but I figure that it will be less than 50.00 EUR (keeping you posted on this).

image via here


What do you think? Would you save it for the Blanco number or spend it for the Mary Katrantzou one?

Thanks for reading,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...