May 7, 2012

Hippie Breeze


Dress: H & M
  I love this dress!!! Bought it last summer on sale and couldn't wait to wear it again! When I put it on I feel like I travel in time: the terracotta color, the gigantic flowers, the long belt, the cuffed long sleeves, the golden tassels on the belt, the high waist and wrapped deep v-neck, even the fabric, every single thing about it takes me to the 1970s...



Sunnies: TopShop 
As you can see, I accessorize it with 70s era items: round large sunglasses, long necklaces and Greek-like sandals. I prefer metallic gold, but it can easily be replaced by dark or light brown leather accessories.


Hoop Bangles: H & M // Leaf Necklace: Vintage // Shark-tooth Necklace: H & M

closer look on the accessories

Flat Sandals: Tory Burch // Nail Polish: Korres Coral

See you again next week =)


Thank you so much for reading,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...