July 27, 2012

Independent Fashion Bloggers Project "Share Your Global Olympic Spirit!" // On TOP 10!


My Ancient Olympia: The Birthplace of the Olympic Games post was chosen by Independent Fashion Bloggers team on the Top 10 of this week's project "Share Your Global Olympic Spirit"!! This time, though, and because today the opening ceremony will take place in London, I created a photoboard with 21 of the 103 Greek Athletes that will participate in the 2012 Olympics. I wish I could find pictures of all 103 of them...

You can read the full IFB article here, where you can find all the winners!

I am wishing all our athletes the best of luck and to keep the spirit high, no matter what happens!! 
Good Luck, Greece

All images via Proto Thema, edited by barefoot duchess
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...