October 22, 2012

Embellished Earrings // Fashion Trends


Although we entered the last 10 days of October, the weather in Greece is still warm. I feel really comfortable wearing t-shirts and mini skirts and will keep doing so as long as this extended Summer lasts! In this particular outfit the key piece were my new-in embellished chandelier earrings!




Dolce & Gabbana were those who brought the Baroque Trend back to life this season with their Fall 2012 RTW Collection:
via Fashionologie and Style.com
Unfortunately, the Dolce & Gabbana's earrings are too expensive for my wallet: 495.00 EUR (but if you want them you can buy them here). The Accessorize earrings, on the other hand, were the next best thing I could find and was very excited in the price of 22,90 EUR!! Can you tell the difference? I am sure you can, but not just by looking @ the photos, right?

Earrings: Accessorize // Top: Twenty8Twenty2
Bag: 1960s Vintage // Ring: Mouhtaropoulos (local jeweler) // Pearl bracelets: Accessorize
This beautiful clutch belonged to my late grand-aunt (my grandmother's sister) and I feel so lucky that I was the one who got it! As for the ring, I bought it from my neighborhood's jeweler, Mouhtaropoulos, for 20.00 EUR! I wish I had a closer shot so that you could see how beautiful it is. It is something between yin yang and the evil eye, covered in black and white Swarovski crystals.

Skirt & Shoes: ZARA

Thank you so much for dropping by!
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...