October 29, 2012

Leopard "Smoking" Loafers // Fashion Trends


Goodmorning everyone!! A brand new week begins today and a lot of weird - mostly bad - things are happening here in Greece that make the future look so blurry, not to say dark... However, the most important thing for me to do, is to think that I am healthy, I have my loved ones, family and friends, around me and I will do my best to get out of this mess a better person!

But enough with the sad talk! How are you doing my darlings? I hope that you are all well and having a great time, wherever you are!! This Sunday's outfit was based on two trends, a contemporary and a classic: "Smoking" Loafers + Animal Print


Those loafers are an investment because they are comfortable and on trend! Oh, and the trousers might look like leather, but they are not; they are waxed jeans! So you can have the leather effect in a much affordable price.

Clutch: MiuMiu // Watch: Massimo Dutti // Ring: Anna-Maria Mazaraki

Knit, Jacket, Trousers, Shoes: ZARA

Thank you so much for visiting!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

15 comments:

Our Dear Lady Expatriate said... #

My goodness that footwear is gorgeous. And by no means do I appreciate smoking as a habit, but for some reason 'smoking loafers' sounds oh-so-sophisticated. Beauty of an outfit!

Rachel Lynne said... #

Lovely outfit... your leopard loafers are divine :) and you look so chic!

Dimitra said... #

Looking gorgeous!!!!

Heather Fonseca said... #

Love those shoes! My leopard flats died from overuse, and must be replaced soon. Yours are fab.

Estilo Hedónico said... #

Amazing post! :)
Would you like to follow each other?!

http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

thankfifi said... #

love the loafers

♥ Thankfifi
Thanks so much for your comment today :)

Milex said... #

I have no words, I just adore you so much!

Susie said... #

I love this look head to toe! So, so cute – the loafers work so well with the waxed jeans and the sweater.


Sea and Swank

Amy said... #

I love my smoking laofers. I have two pairs and am constantly wearing them!
such great pieces in any print/color!
http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

Gina said... #

I just discovered your blog and love it! I am now following and I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
Learn more about it here:
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

XO, Gina

navy and orange said... #

obsessed with this look! can't stop wearing mine

xoxo navy & orange

Mancina said... #

great outfit, love the sweater!

http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

Vanda said... #

Love the slippers but also the entire outfit!!!!the animal print pullover is SO nice!!!!

My bag is from Konstantinoupoli.It is a replica from the Kelly Bag(Hermes), it is all leather, an amazing quality!!!!!the color is Elephant, a nice grey shade!
Kisses
Vanda

Crystalin said... #

I've been on the search for a pair of loafers, but didn't want to spend too much. I love these!!! Wish they had these in the Zara in sf. I'll have to double check...

Hope you had a great weekend :)

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

You look absolutely amazing. Well done, i love the outfit!
Best Regards and weekend wishes.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...