October 24, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, part 2 // Movies


In less than a month, the Twilight Saga will sing its "swan song", Bella Swan's rebirth as a great vampire, with the part 2 film of Breaking Dawn. I have read all the books and watched all the movies that have been released until now. My personal favorite is the first book & movie, the rest were just "making more money".

Summit released 3 TV spots and a featurette to open our appetite and grow our craving bigger! You can
watch them all here!







I must say that all this Kristen-cheating drama got on my nerves and still believe that it is a PR trick... But anyways, who cares what I think... And I am definitely watching it! Have you read the books? Have you watched the films? Are you going to watch this last part? I would love to hear what you think!

Image via here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...