November 25, 2012

Amanda Seyfried covers Vanity Fair Magazine // December 2012



Lensman Simon Emmett captures ‘Les Misérables’ actress Amanda Seyfried for the special Vanity Fair Couture supplement cover, coming with the December edition. For her 14-page editorial, the 26-year-old starlet looks beautiful in standout couture garments from Chanel, Dior, Armani, Valentino, Elie Saab and Givenchy.






On Hugh Jackman: 
There is nothing bad to say about Hugh. He isn’t human. I bet you anything he’s got some kind of superhuman capabilities, beyond just being just the kindest, gentlest soul I’ve come across.



On her upcoming film Lovelace:
We were doing a scene where I was supposed to be going down on Peter Sarsgaard. We used a popsicle, and I had my arms covering the popsicle. It was footage that he was going to show the Deep Throat guy, to get her into the movie, to get her cast. I was laughing hysterically throughout. I couldn’t stop laughing.

See the whole Vanity Fair photoshoot here.



Images via here and here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...