December 10, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela by H&M // Designer Accessories


Yes, I have to admit that I did some "heavy" shopping @ H&M and their collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela!! In my previous Sunday outfit, I wore the oversized dress that was re-edited from MMM's Spring 2000 collection. This Sunday, I combined the burgundy accessories I bought from this collaboration with a grey plaid fitted mid-length dress and a grey coat.

Dress: ZARA // Boots: Maison Martin Margiela by H&M (Spring 2007 re-edition) // Bag: Maison Martin Margiela by H&M (Fall 2007 re-edition) // Coat: Artisti Italiani // Nail polish: H&M Fabulous Nails Honey (new)

Stay tuned, because I am preparing a little surprise for you, my lovely readers!!












Photos by The Duke

Thank you so much for dropping by,
|barefoot duchess|

6 comments:

Vanda said... #

Teleio outfit!!! Classiko me autes tis super modernes botes!!! kai ti tsanta! eisai FOVERI!!!

Peet said... #

The heels on that MMM boots are awesome!!

Nonchalantrebel said... #

Great pieces, i like it:)

xx Mounia, nonchalant rebel

Eni Rossidou said... #

I think u chose the best accessories from this collaboration! and u wear them perfect...
congrats dear :-)

xxx Ros.e.

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Τέλειο το outfit. Ωραίος συνδιασμός pattern και υφασμάτων, για τα accessories τι να πω, απλά λατρεύω. Μπράβο.
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Dimitra said... #

Πανέμορφη!!! Missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...