February 4, 2013

Canadian Tuxedo


Hello everyone!! How was your weekend? Mine was mostly relaxed, with some grocery shopping, my 15-year-old cousin's b'day party and a BBQ at my mother-in-law's! Yesterday, although sunny it was very windy and cold outside and, yes, in the pictures you see me without my jacket I am having goosebumps, but I really wanted to wear my Canadian Tuxedo aka Denim on Denim. I styled it with black and brown leather accessories.

Leather Jacket: ZARA // Denim Shirt: H&M // BF Jeans: ZARA (new collection) // Shoes: ZARA (sale)// Clutch: Miu Miu (buy it here and here) // Bracelets & Watch: Massimo Dutti // Scarf: ZARA // Belt: ZARA // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (buy them here)










Photos by The Duke

Thank you so much for dropping buy my darlings!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Submitted to IFB's Project #93: Share  your favorite denim look!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...