May 19, 2013

The "Right" Shoe // True Story #Bensimon


Couple of weeks ago, while drinking my morning coffee (I usually don't drink coffee, but it was one of those days that I really had to get up early), the doorbell rang and what the mailman dropped off was one shoe. Yeap, ONE! I thought there must have been a mistake, but then I read the pretty witty invitation from Bensimon: come and get the "right" shoe. What a brilliant idea, there was no way I was going to miss that!  More shoes for me!! (I am barefoot, remember?)


So, I went to Momix bar, had a bubbly and refreshing cocktail, chatted and mingled with fellow bloggers, I met some of them in person, which was really nice and eye-opening, and finally, when it was time to go, I got my "right" shoe!


After being separated at birth, they finally meet... What a lovely adventure! I love their color and I can pair them almost with all my casual clothes. Unlike other tennis or similar shaped shoes, they look lovely on my small feet and I love pairing them with my BF shredded jeans and go for my morning errands. And how classy it is to wear the same shoes that Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin were wearing!!

Have you met your "right" shoes yet? You can find Bensimon here and their Facebook page here

Luxury can be simple, timeless and affordable, right?
Thank you so much Bensimon for the shoes and Act&React for the lovely evening!

All photos via my Instagram 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...