May 13, 2013

Terracotta Meets Turquoise

Tunic: ZARA // Pants: ZARA TRF // Shoes: TOD'S (old) // Bag: ZARA // Sunglasses: Stradivarius // Necklace: ZARA // Leather Bracelets: Massimo Dutti (old) // Metallic Bracelet: H&M (old)

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Did you have fun? We did some home maintenance and went to the gym twice!! Now that's a first, because we never went to the gym on the weekends and twice was a lot! 

Ever since I heard about the one-way trip to Mars, I 've been thinking that I would never leave our planet, no matter what! So, while feeling very earthly, I was in the mood for something tribal, like a tribute to our planet, Earth. I mixed up terracotta, in Latin baked earth, and turquoise, the color of the calm sea. Mother Nature knows better and those two colors matched up perfectly together, don't you think? 

|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...