August 11, 2013

Island Hopping


Hello everyone! Oh, I have missed you guys so much, but I cannot stay for long. Most of you know that I live in Greece, a country with more than 3,000 islands (!!!) - you can check it out on Wikipedia, if you don't believe me. Millions of people come from all over the world to visit those magical places and usually go "island hopping". So, that's my excuse: hubby and I have been 'island hopping'. We just came back from Andros and now packing again to go to Ios!

If you are following my account on Facebook you will have noticed that I post a photo from a Greek island almost everyday and those of you who follow me on Instagram have already seen some amazing landscapes from Andros.

Have fun and I will be back with you very soon =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo via my Pinterest board Summer Dreaming

12 comments:

Beauty Follower said... #

Πολυ ομορφα νησια και τα δυο!
Καλα να περασετε!!!


http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2011/10/ahla-beach.html

Eve G said... #

<3 Να περνάς τέλεια πανέμορφο πλάσμα <3

Ashley Rizzardo said... #

That sounds absolutely perfect. I would give anything to take sometime traveling to various places. Have fun!

Ashley
http://allthatglitters.co.nr

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Missed you too. Have fun and enjoy your holidays.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/


thechicstreet.com said... #

I can't wait to be over there in the summer!!!!! Have fun love :)


XX,
Miranda

Ashley Torres said... #

Hope you are having the BEST time. I LOVE Greece and am dying to go back!

-Ash
Pursuit of Shoes



FASHION TALES said... #

Ahhhh, enjoy yourself. I want to go on holiday again now. :-) xx /Madison

Ceciliette said... #

Island shopping, never heard that one before but it sounds way too much fun! Enjoy it!

kim bim said... #

Have fun sweetie, come back soon and share the joy. Kisses.

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said... #

Have fun!!! xo

Michèle Kruesi said... #

Have fun!

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

RedTagChicLosAngeles said... #

Awwww how lucky....how I wish I were in your shoes (or feet for that matter) lovely Duchess!!! Go have fun don't think about us....hahah!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...