August 28, 2014

Best of Emmys 2014 // Red Carpet


The 2014 Emmy Awards took place couple of days ago and I was trying to figure out my top 5, including Sarah Hyland, Lizzy Caplan and Kristen Wiig. However, Robin Wright look was in my opinion jaw-dropping: Minimal, Chic, Glamorous and kind of Sexy. So, I decided to leave everyone else out and dedicate this post to her Ralph Lauren white backless tailored long-sleeved jumpsuit. With barely there makeup, her short blonde pixie sleeked to the back and dark red nails, she effortlessly made the classiest appearance of the evening. Unfortunately, there are not many photos of her from that night, so I am sharing one from her arrival and another when she was leaving the hotel, displaying her toned back and gorgeous figure.

Which one was YOUR favorite?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos from elle.com


Shop similar looks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...