Drops of Happiness


Top // ZARA
Skirt // ASOS (very old)
Shoes // Nelly (old)
Bag // ZARA
Earrings // ZARA






Of course I want to evolve, to be healthier, prettier, cooler, smarter, more efficient, quicker in getting things done, a better version of myself. Some things are easy to change, some others harder, and some cannot change at all, but I am fine with that. I don't envy what other people have or who they have become. I never did. I am happy within my own skin and with what I have accomplished, while at the same time I am working hard every single day across all levels to keep all that as it is. It's not easy to keep what you already have, trust me, it takes A LOT of work. Your health, how you look, how updated your knowledge is, can never be taken for granted.

To make the long story short, my personal emotional and physical balance relies on becoming the best possible version of myself by enjoying every little drop of happiness every single day.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke