Ready for Business


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // Zara (very old)
Bag // Zara (old)
Sunglasses // GUESS by Occhio Papavassiliou







Have you been postponing, ignoring things that need to be done, believing that they will magically happen by themselves? Hi, my name is Angeliki and I am a 1st class procrastinator... Nice to meet you!

After some self-assessment during my summer vacation, I realized that I am very good at finding excuses to leave little things that I consider minor for "tomorrow", where "tomorrow" translates to all tomorrows of the near and long future. You might think that I am exaggerating, and I am just a tiny bit, but let me put things into their right perspective.

To begin with, let me be clear about one thing: As a professional I don't do that, I do not procrastinate. Whatever HAS to be done, WILL be done, within the time-schedule that has been agreed, usually even sooner. I am a great "project manager" when it comes to business issues.

In a parallel universe, on personal level, well, I am terrible with ticking off the boxes. I am very good at writing them down on my "to do" list and very bad at actually executing them. I am referring to things like going to the gym 4 times a week (one seems to be enough), fixing the air-conditioning at my car (I literally evaporate every time I drive during daytime), reading those 9 (!) books I bought this summer, taking my skirt to the tailor to fix the hem and the list is sooooo long. I have a simple tiny task that I keep postponing since last December!

I think that now is a great timing for me to put myself together and turn full business mode. Although I find it a bit stressful, I think I owe it to myself to try.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke