Golden Globes 2012 Trends and Favorites // Red Carpet

Golden Globes are over and we are heading towards the BAFTAs and other award ceremonies but this specific red carpet was one of the best I have seen. Mermaids and Princesses were all over the place and I was ecstatic! Still am.... I gathered my favorites into groups so that my post won't be as long as Burj Al Arab (hehe). If some of them are missing it is because I included only those I liked very much ;) Enjoy

Inspiration: the Ocean, Waterfalls, Rivers and Mermaids

Inspiration: Strawberries, Blueberries and all kinds of Berries and Cherries
Crème de la Crème
Different fabrics and colors on a single piece create a glamorous effect

Inspiration: Princesses and Fairies

Maxi dresses with open backs. Very Sexy!
A great actress, a beautiful woman and very stylish. I wish I could be like her when I am in my 60s

Images via: zimbio, justjared, getty (images edited by barefoot duchess)

Thanks for reading,