TOP 10 from the London FW // Fall 2012

London Fashion Week was not very exciting for me this time, at least not as much as New York. It was very easy for me to decide which my top 10 would be. So here they are:

1. Burberry's Ruffled Skirts and Ts with Sketched Birds (top of the tops favorite!)

2. Mary Katrantzou's Bright Yellows with Purple Details (our Mary!)
3. Giles' Burnt-looking Fabrics

4. McQ's Coat-Dresses
5. Moschino's Pastels and Neons
6. Matthew Williamson's Turquoise Blends

7. Temperley's Red Flowers
8. Peter Pilotto's Bondage Dresses
9. David Koma's Transparencies
10. Antonio Berardi's Oversized Folds

Images via Fashion Gone Rogue, Fashionologie and Style.com. ALL images edited by barefoot duchess.

You can also see my Top 10 (+10) from New York FW here
I am now preparing the Milan FW post and the Oscars Red Carpet Special, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading,