Bazaar Sunday Special

This Sunday was dedicated to Bazaars around Syntagma Square. I went with my friend Zafira, we had lots of fun and we treated ourselves with some pretty little jewelry.



First stop, Stitch 'n Bitch 'n more @ Belle Epoque. We were invited by our fav blogger Velonistas.

The teacher never stops learning new things (Velonistas)

There were also clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry and a tea shop with cupcakes and other sweets.
Zafira got the cutest flower ring ever and a beautiful bird necklace.


Zafira in love with her new ring

Zafira excited with her new ring

And I got myself a pair of play card earrings by the Dazzlin' Gal.




Second stop, Bazaar @Booze Cooperativa. This was a big one with many stands, mostly jewelry.


I got a ring by Sugar Line Productions. It looks like it is real!!



And two necklaces by Bubble Box, one with a tiny feather inside and the other with glitter and a small pearl on the thread.



Thanks for reading,