Essie's Bridal Collection for Spring // Love & Acceptance

From left to right: Instant Hot// Love to be Bad// Who is the Boss// Love & Acceptance

Essie's new Bridal Collection for Spring 2012 is called "Love & Acceptance" and will launch in April. So, my beautiful brides-to-be, choose your favorite color!




On the other hand, if you are not planning to marry soon, you can still wear them! Besides, Spring means pastels and I am sure they will match perfectly with your outfits. Why not even try a pastel rainbow manicure?? Mmmm, sounds interesting.... There are four pastel shades (shimmery beige, shimmery pink, mint and lilac).


If you cannot decide which one OR if you just want all of them, you can get this cute box that contains all four of them! I don't have the prices yet (single or four-in-a-box), but I will let you know as soon as I find out. 

Images via here

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|