These were my top 10 favorite:
1. Celine's Geometry and Color-blocking
2. Balmain's Fabergé egg-inspired embellishments
4. Haider Ackermann's Katherine Hepburn and Lauren Bacall inspired collection
6. Isabel Marant's Wild West
8. Dries Van Noten Scarf-print Blazers
9. Jean Paul Gaultier's Urban Graffiti Bright Colored Patterns
10. Valentino's Detailed Dresses
I was also very impressed by Chanel's crystals on makeup, shoes and jewelry! It was like a continuation of Spring's 2012 collection, in which pearls and corals traveled us in a world under the water, whereas crystals underlined the cold and roughness of Winter.
|Chanel - Fall 2012|
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue, Studded Hearts, Oracle Fox and Fashionologie.
ALL images edited by barefoot duchess.
Thanks for reading,