The training pants and how to wear them // Fashion Trends

Karolina Kurkova (image via here)

The past few days, I spotted training pants on some of my favorite street fashion websites. This could mean only one thing: that they are going to be a trend this season! These pants are so comfortable and chic, that inspired me to create some outfits for Spring, to wear for my weekend morning strolls for coffee, shopping and meet ups.


So, let's begin with March, which is a bit unpredictable and sometimes quite chilly in Greece. A knitted sweater, preferably black, a white blazer and black high-heeled ankle boots would be my base. To accessorize, I 'd choose a scarf and a bag in neutral tones and add a bit of gold, let's say a watch (doesn't matter if it is faux), to upgrade it. Last but not least, a pair of aviators would be perfect to finish up the look.
Training Pants - March



For April, which is still not very warm, but is in the heart of Spring, a knitted top and a scarf to keep you warm are must-haves. Black and white remain the basic colors, but I would add some color to brighten it up. Mint and orange are my favorites from this Spring's color palette. Don't you agree that this is the perfect time to have an orange bright pedicure and a matching mint mani?
Training Pants - April


And here comes May! The weather is much warmer now and Summer is so close. White, yellow and nude will weaken the powerful black and create the perfect base for a flawless outfit. Since most of us don't have a tan yet, a purple manicure and lipstick can do magic and make us look radiant.
Training Pants - May
Below you can see some of the training pants I found on the most popular retailers.



If you need more details about the outfits, you can visit me on Polyvore by clicking here.

Thanks for reading,