If you are a bride-to-be and you haven't decided yet how you want your hair to look like, I have some ideas for you to show your hairstylist. I tried to find close-ups from different angles to make it easier for you to decide which one you like best and your hairstylist will be able to tell you which is the one that will look better on you!
Here are my 10 favorite hair-dos for this Spring (and Summer if you like!).
1. Low side messy bun, pinned around a sparkly head-band
2. Low side messy bun with braids and twists
3. Messy up-do, crowned with fish braids
4. Low bun with top and bottom french braids on both sides
5. Messy bun with big french braids on both sides
|Sarah Michelle Gellar|
6. The fake bob (LOVE IT!)
7. 1920's inspired messy bun with waves, braids and twists
8. Messy high up-do (best for medium length hair, up to the shoulder)
9. High up-do with head-band (best for a long bob, bellow the ears)
Images via InStyle, Zimbio and The Beauty Department. ALL images edited by barefoot duchess.
Thanks for reading,