May 30, 2012

The amazing style of Viviana Volpicella

image via here

Viviana Volpicella is a freelance stylist and Assistant Fashion Editor @ Vogue Nippon (Japan). She has a unique style which is based on bright colors and patterns. She is definitely one of my favorite fashionistas to watch because she always looks so colorful and flawless!



-- Yellow Lover. She sure has A LOT of yellow clothes!!!

image via here

with Aurora Sansone



with Anna Dello Russo

with Anna Dello Russo looking matchy-matchy




-- 1970s Wallpaper Art



with Anna Dello Russo



-- Pajama Party!







-- Camo Jackets







-- Furry & Striped



All images via Tumblr, unless stated otherwise.

Thank you so much for reading!

8 comments:

Ros.E. said... #

this is such a great post dear...

she is really amazing, always awesome outfits but looking so cool so relaxed...I love her!

my love , Ros.e.

christina said... #

einai FOVERI... mou edoses apisteyti empneysi me ayto to post koitsaki!

The Chic Sheet said... #

Her style is amazing!!!


XX,
Miranda

Tina.. said... #

Einai tromeri!
tina

Style Hostess said... #

it's certainly very colourful. love your style picks by the way =)

X
Catherine.

Style Hostess

Raindrops of Sapphire said... #

She does have great style! I love her obsession with bright colours and bold outfits! I just wanted to let you know that I am giving away a cute Cuddles the hedgehog necklace from Sphere of Life on my blog and anyone can enter. Hopefully you might want to check it out!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Lin said... #

Cute pictures! I'd love to go to Japan one day.

Karlita said... #

wow!! i can't believe i didn't hear about her before!! great style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...