My Birthday =)


Today is my birthday!! Ever since I was a little girl, I was very excited for this day, not because I was getting gifts - I really didn't care, not even as I child - but because of celebrating the day that I came into this world. I am having such a great time ever since! I have a wonderful family, I was raised by the most loving and caring person in the world, my grandmother, I am married to the man of my dreams, my Duke, and I have my awesome friends and my beautiful followers to support me!! What more could I wish for? To be healthy maybe...

BUT it is not just my birthday today... It is also our 6th wedding anniversary (hurray!!!) AND the most critical elections in my country, Greece, ever since the 1970s!

Thank you all for your love and support =)
I am wishing each and everyone of you a great day!








Image via here