New In // ZARA : Shades of Grey... and Blue



Clockwise from top left:
Cardigan // Coat // Flats // Dress // Scarf // Heels

As you might have realized by now, I am a regular ZARA costumer. September is here, so I started stocking up on some basic items, in color and forms, to refresh my Fall wardrobe:
-- for those slightly chillier days that you need something to cover up but not as warm as a coat I got myself a warm woolen cardigan in a sweet pastel seafoam
-- in order to replace a black coat that doesn't fit anymore I decided to get a deep dark blue instead with golden buttons; besides, I don't own a blue one but I already have four blacks!!
-- this grey/blue stretch dress looked perfect for chic casual looks,
-- I 've been obsessed with glittery shoes lately, so I got a pair of grey flats
-- that cashmere-feel scarf in dark grey looks good with almost anything and keeps you warm
-- last but not least, I was lacking a pair of deep blue basic heels. The heel is not too high or too short and can also be worn to walk some distance, for classy and comfortable outfits

Apart from the two pairs of shoes, I will be able to wear the rest of my buys in a month or maybe two... so I should be patient!

What is on your basics-to-buy list for this Fall to upgrade or refresh your wardrobe? Let me know!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|