Spring 2013 Pret-a-Porter Collections // Part I



Hello my darlings!! As most of you, I am also 'suffering' from Fashion Fever: Spring 2013 Fashion Week started in New York couple of days ago (6/9) where countless shows have already taken place demonstrating fresh designs on the catwalk that make us long for Spring to sprung the soonest possible!


I am mostly into dresses and skirts for Spring and Summer and you can find out yourself once you see my favorite collections so far:

Honor // New York
Girly and romantic silhouettes, with high necklines and skirts that flared from the waist like poufy clouds in white and pastels are music to my eyes!!

Are you excited about Fashion Week as much as I am? Let me know!

Thank you so much for reading!!
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via fashionologie. All collages created by and c/o barefoot duchess