Lemon Pop


Hello everyone!! How was your weekend? This Sunday's outfit was inspired by lemons! Well, I must admit that I am crazy about lemons; their smell, their taste and especially their color. I always thought that yellow was a no-no for me, since my skin is too pale and I would look like I just got out of the hospital. It seems that combining it with a little bit of grey helped, don't you think??



Blouse: Massimo Dutti // Pants: H&M // Bag: Balenciaga Classic City // Shoes: Exe by Tsakiris Mallas

Sunglasses & Scarf: Massimo Dutti
This particular photoshoot took place @ Egaleo Municipal Park, a beautiful place to go for a walk, a picnic or even jogging!



Rings: Vintage


I am so sorry about the blurriness and lack of focus on some photos, but we missed the sunlight and our camera is not professional...

I am wishing you all a great week!!!

With all my love and gratitude
|barefoot duchess|

All images are c/o barefoot duchess blog