October 5, 2012

Spring 2013 Pret-a-Porter Collections // Part VΙ

Dolce e Gabbana's colorful and bright finale (via here)

Goodmorning my darlings! Catching up with fashion week is a real struggle, but I really want to do this! Thanks for baring with me =)



Gianfranco Ferré // Milan
Chic and minimal in black & white with some snakeskin pieces. My personal favorites were the "origami" blouses and dresses!

Dolce e Gabbana // Milan
Stripes strike again, this time in Milan! From a totally different aesthetic angle than Michael Kors, the dynamic duo traveled us to the beaches of Sicily in the '50s.

Salvatore Ferragamo // Milan
Asymmetrical shapes were the main characteristic of Ferragamo's Spring 2013 collection which, in my opinion, can be very flattering. And those thigh-high sandal boots were a dream!

Have a great weekend!!
|barefoot duchess|
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...