Spring 2013 Pret-a-Porter Collections // Part VΙII

Louis Vuitton Escalators Finale (via here)

Better late than never... When I saw Princess Stephanie's of Luxembourg Elie Saab wedding gown this morning, I remembered that I had a post in my drafts. This is the last - yet not least - part of my Spring 2013 Fashion Week round-up...



Elie Saab // Paris
What can one say about Elie Saab designs? Feminine, sexy, romantic, beautiful, you name it! For this Spring, the designer apart from the classic nudes and blacks also opted for some brights



Louis Vuitton // Paris
Marc Jacobs, after his personal line which was full of stripes, applied the most famous LV pattern of the iconic Damier Check almost on everything, not only the clothes but also the catwalk! Inspired by the '60s, the spring line was based on earth tones and the models walked down the runway in matching duets! So impressive!


Christian Dior // Paris
Sorry clothes, but this show was ALL ABOUT THE SHOES! Divine shoes! Leather or satin, high-heeled, pointy, with metallic details and strings that hug the coup de pied are so, so sexy!! If you look closer at the pairs on the top row, you will notice that the one shoe is not the same as the other! What I mean is, i.e. let's take a look at the second pair from the left: one shoe has a small cap-toe and one string while the other has a larger cap-toe and two strings! Amazing, right?

Ever since I was little, I wanted the one shoe to look slightly different from the other. Was about time that someone made this real... Oh, Raf, thank you so much  =)

Images via StyleBistro and TalkShoes

And some of Dior's clothes... I adore this metallic effect fabrics and the dramatic eye makeup!

And that would be my last post about my Spring 2013 favorite collections!
Thank you so much for reading =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|