December 3, 2012

Oversized // Fashion Trends


THIS dress... and THAT bag... both huge and glorious! The bag is quite old, a beloved ZARA piece I have been holding every winter ever since I bought it. However, it never occurred to me that I would fall for a dress that doesn't hug my body and shows off my curves! But, never say never...

Dress: Maison Martin Margiela by H&M // Waxed Jeans: ZARA // Ankle Boots: ZARA // Bag: ZARA // Belt: ZARA // Skull Ring: Accessorize // Necklace: Accessorize














Photos by The Duke

Thank you so much for dropping by!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

14 comments:

Diana Teodoro said... #

That bag is amazing.:)
Love,
Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

Gina said... #

This looks so cool! I love the way you paired all these fantastic and unique pieces. I love oversized bags too.

XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

Dimitra said... #

Your hair! May I say that again: ΥΟUR HAIR!!!
And the dress!
And the jeans!
You rock girl!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said... #

I quite like oversized things myself. :)
Have a wonderful day, Hun!
xoxo

immerlight said... #

Amazing outfit! Love these dress!!!
beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

Alexandra A. said... #

Hi! the entire outfit! Great look! ;)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

Alexandra A.,
The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
The Glitter Side @ Facebook
The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

Alexandra A. said... #

Hi! Love your entire outfit! Great look! ;)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

Alexandra A.,
The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
The Glitter Side @ Facebook
The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

Beauty Follower said... #

Παρα πολυ ωραιο σύνολο!
Μου αρεσει που το κολιέ ειναι τόσο κοντα στο χερουλι της τσαντας.

The Chic Sheet said... #

I love everything about this look! You are gorgeous :)


XX,
Miranda

Eni Rossidou said... #

Oh my God, I love this bag!!!!

xxx Ros.e.

Tina said... #

Perfect!
t.

StreetLounge said... #

Hey, you look great! :)

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Εντάξει, με άριστα το 10 βάζω 12 και βάλε. Αυτό είναι το στύλ σου αγάπη μου!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said... #

great idea for the dress looks nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...