January 6, 2013

Creamy White


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday, we went with the family to a fish tavern outside Athens (Zoumberi) for lunch. The day was sunny and warm and so I decided to wear whites, which I really love but rarely wear in Winter because they get easily dirty. There was even a young woman that dived into the water and stayed in for more than half an hour!! 

Sunglasses: Prada (you can buy them: here, here and here) // Coat, Knit, Pants, Shoes & Scarf: ZARA








Photos by Zafira

Lots of love and kisses to all of you!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

13 comments:

mademoiselle mode said... #

You are so beautiful ^^
I love your pants

I love your blog and univers
Please come visit my blog
Kisses ♥
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Yulia Sidorenko said... #

you look just so lovely <3
nice colours
kisses

visit my blog)
http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
love, Yulia

l i s a z h a n g said... #

love the print of the pants!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

Little Rus said... #

Great outfit and what a gorgeous sceenery! x

Levi (tlnique) said... #

Gorgeous outfit, i love the trousers you're wearing! :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Enter my give-away on Fashiolista to win a €125 voucher!

Mary said... #

LOVE that scarf and jacket! I am so into neutrals lately and these are perfect! Those patterned jeans look great too! I wish I could pull them off :)

xx,
Mary
m.a.s. fashion

Cloudline Chic Flows said... #

Looking lovely my lady!! :) Truly remarkable!!

The Chic Sheet said... #

I think the lighter color is beautiful on you ;)



XX,
Miranda

Fashion Reactor said... #

Πολύ όμορφη!!! Τα αγαπώ αυτά τα χρώματα τώρα το χειμώνα και σου πάνε πάρα πολύ. Να τα φοράς πιο συχνά!

Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

Fash Era said... #

gorgeous look i love the color on you!! suits you really well!! thanks for your visit!!
I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..so do visit!
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Sharonda Willis said... #

Very cute, love the pants, but realy love the jacket. And now you have another follower ... ME!

http://patentleathercupcakes.blogspot.com/

Teodora Nicolae said... #

LOVE your coat! Gorgeous! Xo

Teodora
The Fashion Lush

Coulda shoulda woulda said... #

The winter look by the beach is rather tranquil and pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...