SAG Awards 2013 TOP 10 // Red Carpet

Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture // Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta // Claire Danes in Givenchy // Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen // Naomi Watts in Marchesa 

So many beautiful dresses this year on SAG Awards red carpet!! I really couldn't narrow down to five so I decided to post my Top 10!


The criteria that red carpet dresses make it to my TOP lists are two:
1/ It must fit perfectly on the lady who is wearing it, and
2/ I would also wear it, if I could...
Which are your criteria?

Jane Lynch in David Meister Signature // Viola Davis in Monique Lhuillier // Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen // Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood Couture // Jessica Lange in J. Mendel

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Zimbio.com. Collages created by barefoot duchess.