January 2, 2013

The Plaid Suit


Happy 2013 my darlings! Did you have fun welcoming the new year? I sure did!!!
This is the first outfit for this year and #48 for barefoot duchess. ZARA did it again: I fell for this suit right at the second I laid my eyes on it! And those shoes... Kurt Geiger made them for me #kidding

Shoes: 'Elliot' Kurt Geiger // Suit: ZARA // Shirt: ZARA // Bracelet: Marc Jacobs // Necklace: ZARA // Rings: Accessorize // Bag: ZARA







Photos by The Duke

Happy New Year!!!!! Love & Happiness to every single one of you

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

9 comments:

Giulia said... #

i have seen same tailleur in zara and didnt know how to match it1 now you gave me inspiration! tks! i am a new follower if u like to follow back i will be happy! giulia
thefashionmamas.com

Diana Teodoro said... #

That«s a gorgeous suit and a very cool look!;)
Love,
Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

Ekaterina Kraynova said... #

LOVE those heels!
And the necklace is sooo nice!

Great look!

Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

Cammie Callisto said... #

Love your suit! cant believe its zara :)

x Cammie

Eni Rossidou said... #

hi dear! your 1st 2013 outfit is so great! i love everything in plaid... and I also like that you matched this suit with white !!
perfect!
xxx Ros.e.

Laura Wears... said... #

Absolutely LOVE the plaid suit! Suck a chic look

Laura
http://laurawears.tumblr.com

Mary said... #

Love love love!!! I saw this look online and wanted to buy it! SO cute and you styled it amazingly!

Happy new Year!
xo

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

This is getting better and better. I love this suit, so straight but still so femine. Well done baby!
Sending you kisses and hugs.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Crystalin said... #

This suit looks great on you!

Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...