Pink Sands by Stefania Frangista // Greek Designers


Pink Sands is a magical beach on Harbour Island in the Bahamas, named after its unique and striking colour. In 2007 Stefania Frangista visited Pink Sands and was inspired to create her Beach and Swimwear brand two years later, in summer of 2009.





I was invited on Monday to view the Resort and Summer 2013 Collections and now it is time to share with you what I saw and, trust me, Stefania knows what a girl wants! I wanna be a star and A box of Macarons were the names of those two collections so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I laid my eyes on those pieces of art!

Resort 2013 Swimwear: I wanna be a star

Resort 2013 Beachwear: I wanna be a star

Summer 2013 Swimwear: A box of macarons
An army of cupcakes!!

Cute Sandals
Inside my goodies bag: This pretty and colorful romper was the best gift I ever got as a blogger!
Oh, and the two macarons were delicious!

The collection is currently stocked in over 20 boutiques in Greece (including Attica Golden Hall, Free Shop, Detroit, Ammos and more), Dubai, Monaco, Turkey (VAKKO), Switzerland, Japan (Mahna Mahna) and the UK (Harvey Nichols). You can also find them online at Pink Sands e-shop and on UK's Luxx Lab.


The gorgeous designer, Stefania Frangista
Thank you so much Stefania, Dimitra and Ileana for the invitation and the cutest goodies bag ever!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Event photos by barefoot duchess. All other photos c/o Pink Sands.