June 23, 2013

Wedding Dresses #3 // Real Weddings


Next weekend I will be attending the wedding of a very close family member, for which I am very excited! The problem is that I haven't yet finalized what I will be wearing... Here are some astonishing wedding dresses that caught my eye this week:

Flower Embellished back // Reem Acra




Chiffon & Lace // Carlyn Nuyda Calloway



Click on the link below for three more magical dresses!
Tiers of Ruffles // Vera Wang





Polka Dots // Rodarte




One shoulder halter // Zanzis 




Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a great Sunday!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via Style Me Pretty

7 comments:

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Well, you know how I feel about marriage but some of these dresses are gorgeous.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Eve G said... #

Είναι πανέμορφα ορισμένα!!!

Louise Elisabeth said... #

Ohw I love the excitement of weedings, so romantic to vow eternal love!

xx

liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said... #

Κομψότατα όλα τα νυφικά!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Nuria said... #

Wow unas vestidos preciosos!

xoxo

Lisa Carrieanne said... #

some beautiful dresses here hunny, I am even more excited to start looking for mine yeay.

beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Lx

Dexter Louis said... #

The first wedding dress attracts me. The design of this dress is so pretty. How nicely this dress is designed.
essex wedding venues

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...