Psychedelic Houndstooth


Top // ZARA TRF (similar here)
Skirt // ZARA TRF (similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA TRF (on sale - similar here and here)
Clutch // Vintage (similar here and here)
Necklace // ZARA (similar here)




I find it hilarious AND ridiculous at the same time, when I get too serious about myself, especially when shooting an outfit. I never take things so seriously, I am a Smiley gal! I laugh out loud, I rarely get serious, maybe if the sky is dropping on my head. So, the reason why I am not sharing those photos with you is not because I don't want you to get a laugh too, that would be so cruel of me, but because that face is not mine! Sorry, not much face this time, I couldn't relate to me looking like this. Sweet Jesus, what was I thinking?!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke