Royal Blue


Dress // Stradivarius (similar here, here and here)
Shoes // Tory Burch (here and here)
Necklace & Bracelet // c/o Countess Wilhelmina




Hello my darlings! My Summer vacation is officially over and I am back, full of energy and new ideas! If you follow me long enough, you should probably realized by now that I am obsessed with my country's beauty and in every chance I try to capture and share as much as I can with you. In this photoshoot, the Duke and I are in Ios, an island within the Cyclades Complex, which we both adore and it is the 4th year in a row that we come back to spend our vacation here. If you ever come to Greece in Summer and visit Ios, let me know, I can give you a lot of info!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke

P.S. A great surprise soon to come ;)