14th Athens Xclusive Designers Week


In other words, Athens Fashion Week will begin in exactly one month from today! SO EXCITED!!

Within the short period of time I consider myself a personal style blogger, since January 2012 that is, I have missed three Fashion Weeks... The first one, because my blog had a different direction back then, and the other two, because I was on medical treatment and I had to stay in bed. Hopefully, I will be able to make it this time #fingerscrossed


As I already mentioned in a previous blog post, I am not a fashion critic or a designer expert, therefore if you are looking for extended reviews and dozens of runway photos, you will not find them here. I will be reporting only what caught my eye, what I enjoyed watching and maybe, some outfit photos.

The 14th Athens Xclusive Designers Week will take place @ the National Insurance Hall (Megaro Ethnikis Asfalistikis) and the
detailed schedule will be announced shortly. For more updates and info visit the official website.

Apart from the incredible Greek Designers, the famous German house of ESCADA will also participate as honored guest and fashion director Daniel Wingate with his team will be here to present the Spring 2014 Collection for the first time exclusively here in Athens!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

ESCADA Fall 2013 Ad Campaign