Discreet Transparencies


Top // ZARA (similar here and here)
Skirt // TopShop
Shoes // Kurt Geiger (old, similar here and here)
Bag // ZARA (old, similar here)
Bracelet // Vintage necklace




Hello everyone!! September is officially here and we are entering a transitioning period, including the way we dress. I consider sheer clothes as key pieces to move smoothly from Summer to Fall and once I bumped into this skirt while browsing TopShop I instantly fell for it! It is now on my top 10 items for this Fall and those of you who know me will be seeing me wearing it. A lot.

I cannot (and will not) accept it is Fall already, at least not yet, therefore I am planning my next by-the-beach getaway with hubby. How about you? Is the weather still warm where you live? Are you planning any mini getaways?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke