September 27, 2013

Odette VS Odile // ZARA Shoes


For quite some time now, I have been searching for the perfect ballerinas (aka ballet flats). The specs were that they had to look as closer possible as those that real ballerinas are wearing. I think that ZARA heard my 'prayers' and here they are!! The tip toe part has the shape of a ballet pointe shoe and they also have a thick elastic strap hugging the coup de pied!

They come in baby pink, the one that I call Odette, the good swan, and in black, which I call Odile, the evil swan, and they both look dreamy. Which one to choose...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|


Photos c/o ZARA

8 comments:

Fashion Cognoscente said... #

Very cute! I love both colors too! Decisions, decisions...

Christina said... #

I would prefer the black!

helena said... #

They look so cute!! I prefer black over the soft pink ones though.

thechicstreet.com said... #

These are soo lovely! I can not wait to see how style them up!


XX,
Miranda

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

These babies are just adoralble. I love them, nude color is just great.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

ForTheLuvOfGloss said... #

Send me the link honey!
Adore them!

xo
Mirka!

Ashley Torres said... #

How cutesy are these? Honestly, Zara is so magical. I love EVERYTHING!!

-Ash
Pursuit of Shoes

Beauty Follower said... #

Really cute... but for me the perfect ballarinas are those:

http://www.repetto.com/uk/ballerina-sophia-distressed-goatskin-icone-pink-v365cr855.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...