September 16, 2013

Reptiles


Shirt // ZARA (old, similar here)
BF Jeans // ZARA (new, similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (new, couldn't find anything similar but this and this)
Bag // Maison Martin Margiela for H&M (similar here and here)
Ring // Accessorize (old, similar here)
Sunglasses // Ray-ban


I am obsessed with shoes, but I am sure you have figured that out already... Every time I spot a pair I like (and can afford, of course) I immediately buy it! ZARA is my main 'provider', but I have many many pairs that I am proud of.

This particular pair has a history behind. ZARA launched it this past Summer with a different animal print (leopard) which was also amazing but looked awful on my feet! Even if I die to get a shoe, when I try it on and I don't look like Cinderella then I don't buy it! And that's an unbreakable rule!

Do you love shoes? Where do you mostly spend your shopping money? Do you have rules when shopping?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|





Click on the link below for more photos!



 


Photos by The Duke

17 comments:

tina astra said... #

Very nice angelikoula!
t.

Christina said... #

Μιας και είσαι obsessed with shoes, ψάχνω για λεοπάρ μπαλαρίνες. Έχεις να μου προτείνεις κανένα δυό site?
Κι αυτά που φοράς είναι πολύ sexy. Δεν ξέρω όμως αν αγόραζα παπούτσι με τόσο ψηλό τακούνι από το ZARA!

thechicstreet.com said... #

I have been contemplating getting these Zara babies... Now you are making me want them even more! LOL. Love the look ;)


XX,
Miranda

FASHION TALES said... #

The heels and your sunnies are absolutely my favourite! Definitely pumps up the outfit, I love them. xx/Madison

beauty and the food beast! said... #

ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΑ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
εκείνα τα leopard Zara πολύ μετάνιωσα που δεν τα πήρα...αχχχ :(

ANDYSTYLE said... #

LOVE LOVE!!!! THE HEELS :)

Nice things! said... #

Φοβερά τα παπούτσια!!! Και όλο το στυλ είναι πολύ σικ!

Sharonda Willis said... #

Your entire look is fab .... but those shoes are to die for!

Check out my new online boutique: www.patentleathercupcakes.bigcartel.com

via: patentleathercupcakes.blogspot.com

makeupvibes said... #

Λατρεία τα παπούτσια. Μα δεν στο κρύβω πως κοιτάζω με γλυκά ματάκια το πουκάμισο σου. Είναι που ψάχνω ένα παρόμοιο.

diarymaria said... #

Καταπληκτικό outfit! Λατρεύω το σώμα σου και τα μαλλιά σου!

Sheree said... #

I always splurge at Saks Off 5th! They have the best designer deals...dangerous to walk in there. These shoes are amazing and they are the perfect shade to pair with denim...love the shades too!
Sheree xxxx

Nikki said... #

This outfit is amazing!! I am absolutely in love with it. Been on the hunt for a white shirt like yours to go with everything.
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Marta Martins ♥ said... #

I LOVE IT !

Beauty Follower said... #

Τελεια τα πεδιλα και το τσαντικο!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Call me M said... #

Tha simfwnisw! Ta papoutsia einai megali mou agapi kai otan i timi tous einai prositi ta agorazw panta. Eixa kai egw erwteutei to leopar papoutsi persi, alla den to dokimasa kan distixws kai to exasa...To sigekrimeno sou paei para poli pantws, kai tairiazei me to ipoloipo, exisou iperoxo outfit sou!

maria at inredningsvis said... #

WOW AMAZING fashion pics:) I thank you for sweet words on my blog.

Check out my new post...autumn balcony inspiration:)

Have a fab day dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Απλά υπέροχη. Κούκλα!
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...