The Boho Geisha


Kimono // LOVE
Shorts // ZARA (similar here and here)
Boots // ZARA (similar here by Brian Atwood and here by Balmain)
Hat // H&M (similar here)
Bag // ZARA (similar here by Givenchy)
Belt // ZARA (old, similar here)
Rings // ZARA (similar here in silver)
Bracelet // Vintage (similar here)
Necklace // Vintage (old, similar here)



Once I put this outfit together and looked at myself in the mirror I instantly thought of the Blair Witch Project, so I asked hubby to do the photoshooting into a forest. Nothing 'handy' anywhere nearby, so we picked a park instead. 

I loved mixing things up, ever since I was a child: pants with skirts, different socks, two or sometimes three (!) accessories on my hair and so on so forth... The best part though was when mixing Carnival costumes, for example, a Kitty Ballerina or a Super-hero Princess. That was amazing! I am over all these now, so I am mixing fashion trends, like kimonos, witch hats and thigh-high boots! Fun, ha?

Do you like mixing things up to see what comes out of it? 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke