The Perfect Fit Skinny Jeans // Closet Basics


Jeans // thanks to Lee Jeans
Shirt // Massimo Dutti (old, similar here and here)
Shoes // Massimo Dutti (old, similar here and here)
Bag // Longchamp
Watch // Massimo Dutti (old, similar here and here)
Bracelet // Massimo Dutti (old, similar here)




During Summer I attended a Lee & Wrangler Jeans event for bloggers, where I got a very special treat: a pair* of Skinny Lee jeans from the Fall 2014 Collection "The Perfect Fit Is Comfortable"!! However, the weather until now was too hot to wear it. Now that the temperature has dropped a bit, I was delighted that I could finally put it on!

In my opinion, at least one pair of skinny jeans is a must-have for every closet. Doesn't really matter if the price is high or low, if I find the perfect fit, I just can't get enough of it! I own 4-5 pairs of that type, but not all of them fit as good as this one. Well, this particular pair delivers what it promises: fits like a glove on my body shape (which is not that of a model's) and although it is a skinny stretch design it is also very comfortable. How perfect is that?!

Do you have a pair perfect fit skinny jeans that you wear regularly? From which brand?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

*This pair is from the Stretch Deluxe series, the Jade design.

Photos by The Duke