14th Athens Xclusive Designers Week // Hairstyling Rehearsals


If you are wondering who that lion is in the photo, I am proud to tell you that it is me! Yeap, no joking. I got to model for the catwalk hairstyle of Panos Apergis Spring 2014 fashion show for the 14th Athens Xclusive Designers Week that will take place here, in Athens, from 18th-21st October 2013! A dream coming true =)


Unfortunately, we could not reveal the final hairdo, because we cannot spoil the surprise, but I promise you that I will do my best to cover the show and share photos with you.

Mr Diamantopoulos' Hairstudio will do the hairstyling for all the designers with Toni & Guy products, which is the Official Hair Sponsor of the 14th AXDW.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

P.S. Many thanks to sweet Sissi from Sissi's Place for taking so many photos through the entire process via my smartphone! You are an angel :*


Happy Me with Greek designer Panos Apergis on the left and talented Mr Diamantopoulos on the right
**In case you are wondering, I was wearing: ZARA shirt, shoes and necklace and ASOS trousers.