Hello Kitty


Trench Coat // ZARA (similar here and here)
Dress // ZARA (similar here and in black here)
Shoes // ZARA (similar here and here)
Clutch // ZARA (similar here)
Sunglasses // ZARA (similar here and here)




What a beautiful day this past Sunday was! Warm weather is back again, so I put on a LWD (=little white dress) and a pair of heeled sandals, my favorite ones, which I've been wearing a lot. I took a trench with me, because I didn't want to catch a cold, now that fashion week is near, but, after a while, temperature increased rapidly so I am sharing photos with and without it.

Some people find animal print and orange overwhelming, not to mention putting them together in an outfit. Not me! I consider leopard and especially this particular pattern I am wearing, a neutral. And, from all bright colors, I think orange is sweet and warm and can match it with so many of my clothes. I wear it a lot all year round for some pop of color. It is a great mood up-lifter!

Do you have a favorite bright color? (black, white and neutrals not included, of course)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke