October 25, 2013

It Looks by L'Oreal Professionnel // My mini-Interview

About a month ago, I was so honored to be asked by L'Oreal Professionnel Greece to give a mini interview for their trending It Looks campaign. It is finally on air and I am so happy to share it with you. For those of you who don't speak Greek, I have translated the Q&As in English right below.

Q: In your opinion, which is the main trend this season in fashion?
A: I believe that the main for this winter is just like every year and every winter, black. Black for dinner, black for work, for the office, for the party, for clubbing.

Q: What are your sources of information for the latest fashion trends?
A: I get informed about fashion from blogs and sites that observe the streetstyle of everyday women because at the end of the day they are the ones who make the fashion trends and not the catwalks.

Q: What's your opinion about those 3 looks? Which one do you prefer?
A: From those 3 looks I can say that I like them all for different reasons. The two blondes because I would easily try them, they are closer to my style and my colors. I would say that I wouldn't try the dark brown with the bangs look because the cold brown color does not work well on me neither the bangs, but I would love to give it a shot!


There is also a competition on the L'Oreal Professionnel Greece Facebook Page but, unfortunately, it is only for Greek residents :/

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo c/o L'Oreal Professionnel Greece

22 comments:

Nice things! said... #

Συγχαρητήρια για το βίντεο! Είσαι κούκλα!

deadlyinlove said... #

Nice interview, it was lovely to read!

fashiondreamzz said... #

Great post :)

Fashion Cognoscente said... #

I totally agree with your response for the second question :-) I love that real women are the source for fashion trends now.

Instant Milk said... #

Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

These are my links hun <3:
Instant Milk link
Facebook page link
Twitter link
Bloglovin link

xx

maemoisellemode said... #

Amazing ^^

Kiss
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Margaret Cruzemark said... #

Darling bravo! You are a GODDESS!!
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Katherine Unique said... #

Wow! What can I say? ... Wow!
Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
I will always be coming back for more: *


Regards,
Katherine Unique


Marissa D said... #

congrats dear :-)

Beauty Follower said... #

Πριν λιγο καιρο εκανα το 3 hair look!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Federica Di Nardo said... #

You look beautiful!

Federica
www.thecutielicious.com

Louise said... #

It's so cool to hear your voice! Even though I didn't understand anything ;-) You look gorgeous during this mini interview, and the things you say make total sense. Well done

xx

www.louise-elisabeth.com

KatrinaG said... #

Nice talking and so right!
I love your hair as they are!

xx
Katrina G.

http://ijustlivelife.blogspot.gr/

Nonchalant Rebel said... #

Amazing!!

xx Mounia
www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

stylentonic Constantinos said... #

This is soooooo great! Well done gorgeous! xxx

www.stylentonic.com

dim_3fs said... #

Congrats!!! You look amazing!

http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

thechicstreet.com said... #

I love getting to see you in an actual video!! Great interview ;) Love the part about real women making the trends, and taking inspo from street style!!!!!

xo,
miranda

LiaM said... #

love it baby!!!
<3

xxx
http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

Lanny S. said... #

nice!
kiss

Heidi Catherine said... #

I love your language! :) xx


Check out my latest article on www.searchingforlbd.com xx

Eni Rossidou said... #

this is so great!
congrats dear :-)
u look amazing, …and I agree with you !

xxx Ros.e.

Complacency Kills said... #

Awesome interview. Love the all-black for winter response! :)

xx Lindsey
Complacency Kills

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...