From Russia with Love...


Shirt // ZARA (similar here and here)
Trousers // ZARA (similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (old, similar here)
Faux Fur Jacket // ASOS 
Necklace // ZARA (similar here)
Long Gloves // ZARA (old, similar here)
Cossack Hat // ASOS



Ever since last winter, I have been dreaming to wear this faux fur jacket again and the time has finally arrived! So, I grabbed my black Cossack hat (yes, I love them and have more than one) and off we went to shoot another dress-up outfit, this time inspired by Russia! Of course, I don't mean to imply that it is as cold as in Russia, but the temperature has dropped beneath 10 Celsius degrees and that is cold for Greece, at least for those of us who live in Athens.

I love the dusty pink color and the texture of the jacket's fabric, it is very fluffy, just like a teddy bear!! I am sure you have already figured out that black & pink are one of my favorite color combinations so I didn't have to think twice.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke