Raining Feathers


Knit // ZARA TRF (old, similar here and here)
Skirt // Stradivarius (similar here in purple)
Tights // ZARA (similar here and here)
Shoes // ZARA (similar here and here)
Bag // Vintage (similar here and here in burgundy)
Ring // Vintage (similar here and here in burgundy)
Cat Ears // ZARA (similar here)




It's been two weekends in a row that hubby (aka The Duke) and I cannot make a decent photoshooting, because it is either raining or something very urgent/important has come up that takes priority. This was our latest attempt and, although it looks terrible, we decided to post it! I have to apologize for the bad lighting and low quality of the shots, but it was too cloudy and raining. We both had to stand under sheds, we couldn't risk getting the camera wet (or my hair!), so the distance between us was too far.

Now, about this look... I have a thing for feathers. And cats. So I went for the fluffiest ever outfit! Apart from the skirt and purse, that knit sweater is so soft and cuddly. Shamelessly, I have to confess that I refused to take that cat-ear headband off until I went to bed! I was thrilled with this outfit and so furious with the bad weather that ruined our photoshoot... Grrrrr!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke